Little Girl's Rules for Stuffed Animals in Isaac: 'No Partys'

8-year-old Ashley left this note when she evacuated for the storm
Related: Isaac

Source: CNN iReport

We saw lots instructions and tips in recent days as Hurricane Isaac churned toward land. Most were completely sensible, but they all lacked a certain, well, cuteness.

Then we saw 8-year-old Ashley's instructions for her stuffed animals.

Greg Taylor of Mandeville, La., posted this photo on CNN iReport showing instructions his daughter, Ashley, left for her stuffed animals when she had to evacuate her home as Isaac approached.

Taylor wrote:

Yesterday, I sent my family to AL to avoid Hurricane Isaac. After they left, I went to feed the family fish and I found the enclosed scene (See picture)--where my daughter , Ashley, had given good instruction on how her stuffed animal friends should behave during the Hurricane. ( A future leader in the making! )

Indeed. This is how it's done, FEMA.

(Via Gawker)

PHOTOS ON SKYE: Isaac Bears Down on the Gulf Coast

Comments

klmtravel16

This made me smile after a horrible, horrible day! Wish we could keep the innocence of kids.

August 30 2012 at 7:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cindyde

Aww that is sweet I bet the duck is the party pooper of the bunch hehe jk

August 30 2012 at 3:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ramona

Ashley, you can 'pet-sit' my animals, stuffed and live, any day!!! Your common sense tips are worth a million!

August 30 2012 at 1:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
caracent1975

That was so sweet! I hope they didn't party too hard:)

August 30 2012 at 8:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
caracent1975

That was so sweet:) I hope they didn't party too hard while you were gone:)

August 30 2012 at 8:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mary

Ashley, I loved reading your instructions for your class of stuffed animals! You have excellent leadership skills! You are a sweetheart! Be safe!

August 30 2012 at 8:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DebraV

Love this, thanks so much! Nice to smile for a change while reading AOL.

August 30 2012 at 7:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pokemon4ever1991

How cute is that!? Haha. Hope all goes well for them.

August 30 2012 at 6:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bills

heeheeheee, sure makes this heart feel warm again

August 30 2012 at 6:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nikki

That is super adorable! Ashley, you are gonna' be an awesome survival leader one day!!!

August 30 2012 at 2:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply