72F in NAIROBI, KENYA kexx0009 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Nairobi, Kenya
  • Tonight Scattered Showers 59° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Showers 79° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Showers 60° Precip 60%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Showers Partly cloudy this evening followed by increasing clouds with showers developing after midnight. Low 59F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 79° Scattered Showers Partly cloudy this evening followed by increasing clouds with showers developing after midnight. Low 59F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 59° Showers Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 79F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 79° Showers Overcast with rain showers at times. Low around 60F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 60°
Precip: 40% 40% 40% 60%
Humidity: 60% -- 89% --
Barometer: 30.09 -- -- --
Dew Point: 57° -- -- --
Visibility: 6.21 -- -- --
Wind: 10mph ENE 12mph NE 13mph ENE 12mph NE
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 6:27 am 6:30 am 6:30 am 6:30 am
Sunset: 6:32 pm 6:35 pm 6:34 pm 6:34 pm