54F in ROTORUA, NEW ZEALAND nzxx0082 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Rotorua, New Zealand
  • Today Scattered Showers 65° Precip 60%
  • Tonight Scattered Showers 54° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Showers 66° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Showers Partly cloudy this morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers this afternoon. High near 65F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 65° Scattered Showers Showers early, then cloudy overnight. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 54° Scattered Showers Mostly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 66F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 66° Scattered Showers Cloudy in the evening, then off and on rain showers after midnight. Low near 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 55°
Precip: 60% 40% 30% 60%
Humidity: 88% -- 93% --
Barometer: - -- -- --
Dew Point: 50° -- -- --
Visibility: - -- -- --
Wind: 3mph NNE 5mph WNW 9mph W 6mph WNW
UV Index: - -- 3 --
Sunrise: 6:48 am 6:49 am 6:50 am 6:50 am
Sunset: 5:37 pm 5:36 pm 5:35 pm 5:35 pm