68F in TAIPEI, TAIWAN twxx0021 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Taipei, Taiwan
  • Tonight Showers 71° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Showers 80° Precip 60%
  • Tomorrow night Cloudy 72° Precip 20%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Showers Increasing clouds with showers arriving this afternoon. High around 80F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 80° Showers Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 71F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 71° Scattered Showers Mostly cloudy in the morning then periods of showers later in the day. High near 80F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 80° Cloudy Cloudy skies. Low 72F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. 72°
Precip: 60% 40% 60% 20%
Humidity: 88% -- 84% --
Barometer: 29.88 -- -- --
Dew Point: 64° -- -- --
Visibility: 2.80 -- -- --
Wind: 7mph E 9mph E 9mph ENE 8mph E
UV Index: 0 -- 9 --
Sunrise: 5:23 am 5:25 am 5:24 am 5:24 am
Sunset: 6:19 pm 6:20 pm 6:21 pm 6:21 pm