77F in FORTALEZA, CE, BRAZIL BRXX0093 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Fortaleza, Brazil
  • Today Showers 87° Precip 60%
  • Tonight Scattered Showers 76° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Showers 88° Precip 40%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Showers Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 87F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 87° Scattered Showers Clear skies this evening will give way to occasional showers overnight. Low 76F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 76° Showers Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 88° Scattered Showers Clear skies early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later at night. Low 76F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 76°
Precip: 60% 40% 40% 50%
Humidity: 89% -- 82% --
Barometer: 29.85 -- -- --
Dew Point: 73° -- -- --
Visibility: 6.21 -- -- --
Wind: 5mph ESE 7mph ESE 13mph E 6mph E
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 5:33 am 5:32 am 5:32 am 5:32 am
Sunset: 5:32 pm 5:32 pm 5:32 pm 5:32 pm