68F in GOIANIA, GO, BRAZIL BRXX0099 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Goiania, Brazil
  • Today Thunderstorms 81° Precip 90%
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 66° Precip 60%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 80° Precip 40%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Thunderstorms Scattered thunderstorms this morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 81F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. 81° Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Cloudy skies after midnight. Low 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. 66° Scattered Thunderstorms Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 80F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 80° Clear Clear. Low 64F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. 64°
Precip: 90% 60% 40% 20%
Humidity: 94% -- 88% --
Barometer: 30.06 -- -- --
Dew Point: 66° -- -- --
Visibility: 4.35 -- -- --
Wind: 7mph ESE 5mph SSE 7mph S 6mph SSE
UV Index: 0 -- 10 --
Sunrise: 6:27 am 6:27 am 6:27 am 6:27 am
Sunset: 6:02 pm 6:03 pm 6:02 pm 6:02 pm