77F in ALVINOPOLIS, MG, BRAZIL BRXX0925 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Alvinopolis, Brazil
  • Today Isolated Thunderstorms 83° Precip 30%
  • Tonight Showers 67° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Isolated Thunderstorms 85° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Isolated Thunderstorms Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 83° Showers Occasional showers with a thunderstorm possible. Low 67F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 67° Isolated Thunderstorms Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. High near 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 85° Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then cloudy skies overnight. Low 67F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 67°
Precip: 40% 40% 30% 40%
Humidity: 65% -- 82% --
Barometer: 30.09 -- -- --
Dew Point: 64° -- -- --
Visibility: 6.21 -- -- --
Wind: 7mph E 6mph ENE 5mph NE 6mph NE
UV Index: 6 -- 9 --
Sunrise: 6:05 am 6:04 am 6:04 am 6:04 am
Sunset: 5:45 pm 5:41 pm 5:40 pm 5:40 pm