64F in PETROPOLIS, RJ, BRAZIL BRXX0180 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Petropolis, Brazil
  • Today Showers 70° Precip 90%
  • Tonight Showers 57° Precip 80%
  • Tomorrow Showers 68° Precip 60%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Showers Showers and thundershowers likely. High near 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. 70° Showers Steady light rain this evening. Showers continuing overnight. Low 57F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. 57° Showers Cloudy with showers. High 68F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 68° Scattered Showers A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 54°
Precip: 90% 80% 60% 40%
Humidity: 100% -- 95% --
Barometer: 30.09 -- -- --
Dew Point: 64° -- -- --
Visibility: 3.11 -- -- --
Wind: 9mph SSW 7mph SSW 9mph SSW 4mph SW
UV Index: 0 -- 7 --
Sunrise: 6:08 am 6:09 am 6:09 am 6:09 am
Sunset: 5:34 pm 5:32 pm 5:32 pm 5:32 pm