55F in KAMLOOPS, BC, CANADA CAXX0211 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Kamloops, Canada
  • Tonight Scattered Showers 40° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Showers 59° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Mostly Clear 38° Precip 10%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Showers Partly cloudy skies this evening. A few showers developing late. Low around 40F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 56° Scattered Showers Partly cloudy skies this evening. A few showers developing late. Low around 40F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 40° Showers Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 59° Mostly Clear Mostly clear skies. Low 38F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. 38°
Precip: 30% 30% 40% 10%
Humidity: 38% -- 65% --
Barometer: 29.70 -- -- --
Dew Point: 30° -- -- --
Visibility: - -- -- --
Wind: 0mph CALM 9mph E 11mph SE 10mph SE
UV Index: 1 -- 4 --
Sunrise: 5:50 am 5:51 am 5:49 am 5:49 am
Sunset: 8:08 pm 8:10 pm 8:12 pm 8:12 pm