43F in GUYSBOROUGH, NS, CANADA CAXX1560 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Guysborough, Canada
  • Tonight Cloudy 42° Precip 10%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Showers 50° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow night Showers 38° Precip 70%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Cloudy Cloudy. Low 42F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. 56° Cloudy Cloudy. Low 42F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. 42° Scattered Showers Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High around 50F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 50° Showers Windy with showers in the evening, becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 38F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%. 38°
Precip: 10% 10% 30% 70%
Humidity: 93% -- 93% --
Barometer: - -- -- --
Dew Point: 41° -- -- --
Visibility: - -- -- --
Wind: 9mph SSE 9mph SE 14mph ESE 20mph ESE
UV Index: - -- 3 --
Sunrise: 6:08 am 6:09 am 6:07 am 6:07 am
Sunset: 8:04 pm 8:02 pm 8:03 pm 8:03 pm