39F in SCARBOROUGH, ON, CANADA caxx0445 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Scarborough, Canada
  • Today Mostly Cloudy 62° Precip 20%
  • Tonight Showers 47° Precip 60%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Showers 54° Precip 60%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly cloudy. High 62F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. 62° Showers Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 47F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 47° Scattered Showers Windy with rain showers in the morning then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 54° Showers Cloudy with a few showers. Low around 35F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 35°
Precip: 60% 60% 60% 40%
Humidity: 81% -- 76% --
Barometer: 30.06 -- -- --
Dew Point: 34° -- -- --
Visibility: 9.00 -- -- --
Wind: 2mph SW 8mph SSE 19mph WNW 18mph NNW
UV Index: 0 -- 5 --
Sunrise: 6:22 am 6:24 am 6:22 am 6:22 am
Sunset: 8:06 pm 8:07 pm 8:09 pm 8:09 pm