73F in HAVANA, CUBA cuxx0003 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Havana, Cuba
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 70° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 83° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Partly Cloudy 67° Precip 20%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Thunderstorms Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 87° Scattered Thunderstorms Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 70° Scattered Thunderstorms Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 83° Partly Cloudy Partly cloudy skies. Low 67F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. 67°
Precip: 30% 30% 40% 20%
Humidity: 88% -- 80% --
Barometer: 29.97 -- -- --
Dew Point: 70° -- -- --
Visibility: 5.59 -- -- --
Wind: 5mph SSW 4mph WSW 14mph NW 11mph NNW
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 7:05 am 7:07 am 7:06 am 7:06 am
Sunset: 7:49 pm 7:52 pm 7:52 pm 7:52 pm