63F in GUATEMALA CITY, GUATEMALA gtxx0002 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Guatemala City, Guatemala
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 60° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 80° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Scattered Thunderstorms 60° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Thunderstorms Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Low near 60F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 80° Scattered Thunderstorms Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Low near 60F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 60° Scattered Thunderstorms Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High around 80F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 80° Scattered Thunderstorms Isolated thunderstorms during the evening hours. Skies will become partly cloudy overnight. Low around 60F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 60°
Precip: 30% 30% 40% 30%
Humidity: 77% -- 89% --
Barometer: 30.24 -- -- --
Dew Point: 55° -- -- --
Visibility: 6.21 -- -- --
Wind: 5mph NE 7mph N 12mph SSE 8mph ENE
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 5:42 am 5:43 am 5:43 am 5:43 am
Sunset: 6:15 pm 6:17 pm 6:17 pm 6:17 pm