79F in , , CSXX0003 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Cartago, Costa Rica
  • Today Scattered Thunderstorms 73° Precip 40%
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 58° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 75° Precip 40%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Thunderstorms Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. High 73F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 73° Scattered Thunderstorms Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm this evening. Then partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 58° Scattered Thunderstorms Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 75° Scattered Thunderstorms Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 58°
Precip: 40% 30% 40% 30%
Humidity: 47% -- 91% --
Barometer: 30.02 -- -- --
Dew Point: 57° -- -- --
Visibility: 6.21 -- -- --
Wind: 16mph E 5mph E 7mph ENE 5mph E
UV Index: 14 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 5:21 am 5:22 am 5:21 am 5:21 am
Sunset: 5:45 pm 5:46 pm 5:46 pm 5:46 pm