81F in TURRIALBA, COSTA RICA CSXX0014 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Turrialba, Costa Rica
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 65° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 78° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Scattered Thunderstorms 64° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Thunderstorms Isolated thunderstorms this evening, then skies turning partly cloudy after midnight. Low near 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 78° Scattered Thunderstorms Isolated thunderstorms this evening. Skies will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 65° Scattered Thunderstorms Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 78° Scattered Thunderstorms Isolated thunderstorms during the evening hours. Skies will become partly cloudy overnight. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 64°
Precip: 30% 30% 40% 30%
Humidity: 84% -- 91% --
Barometer: 29.85 -- -- --
Dew Point: 75° -- -- --
Visibility: 6.21 -- -- --
Wind: 5mph ENE 3mph E 7mph SE 3mph ENE
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 5:16 am 5:21 am 5:21 am 5:21 am
Sunset: 5:41 pm 5:45 pm 5:45 pm 5:45 pm