75F in CABARETE, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC DRXX0013 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
  • Tonight Scattered Showers 70° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 87° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Scattered Thunderstorms 70° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Showers Variable clouds with scattered showers. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 86° Scattered Showers Variable clouds with scattered showers. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 70° Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered showers in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with scattered thunderstorms. Warm. High 87F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 87° Scattered Thunderstorms Isolated thunderstorms in the evening with a few scattered showers possible overnight. Low near 70F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 70°
Precip: 30% 30% 40% 30%
Humidity: 94% -- 87% --
Barometer: 29.94 -- -- --
Dew Point: 73° -- -- --
Visibility: 6.21 -- -- --
Wind: 5mph ESE 4mph SSE 10mph ESE 6mph ESE
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 6:18 am 6:17 am 6:16 am 6:16 am
Sunset: 7:02 pm 7:00 pm 7:01 pm 7:01 pm