77F in RIO SAN JUAN, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC DRXX0015 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 73° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 86° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Scattered Thunderstorms 73° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Showers Partly to mostly cloudy skies with a few showers possible. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 86° Scattered Thunderstorms Isolated thunderstorms this evening followed by a chance of showers overnight. Low 73F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 73° Scattered Thunderstorms Variable clouds with scattered showers in the morning, then thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 86° Scattered Thunderstorms Isolated thunderstorms in the evening with a few scattered showers possible overnight. Low 73F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 73°
Precip: 30% 30% 40% 30%
Humidity: 89% -- 89% --
Barometer: 29.97 -- -- --
Dew Point: 73° -- -- --
Visibility: 6.21 -- -- --
Wind: 6mph SE 6mph ESE 10mph ESE 7mph ESE
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 6:20 am 6:17 am 6:16 am 6:16 am
Sunset: 7:00 pm 7:01 pm 7:01 pm 7:01 pm