81F in ACAJUTLA, EL SALVADOR ESXX0006 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Acajutla, El Salvador
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 77° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 88° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Scattered Thunderstorms 77° Precip 40%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Thunderstorms Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. Low 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 88° Scattered Thunderstorms Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. Low 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 77° Scattered Thunderstorms Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 88° Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered showers and thunderstorms, especially before midnight. Low 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 77°
Precip: 30% 30% 40% 40%
Humidity: 89% -- 81% --
Barometer: 29.83 -- -- --
Dew Point: 77° -- -- --
Visibility: 6.21 -- -- --
Wind: 3mph NW 5mph NW 10mph S 5mph WNW
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 5:38 am 5:42 am 5:41 am 5:41 am
Sunset: 6:09 pm 6:14 pm 6:14 pm 6:14 pm