46F in COPENHAGEN, DENMARK daxx0009 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Copenhagen, Denmark
  • Tonight Scattered Showers 43° Precip 50%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Showers 50° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Showers 45° Precip 60%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Showers Showers early, then cloudy overnight. Low 43F. Winds ENE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 53° Scattered Showers Showers early, then cloudy overnight. Low 43F. Winds ENE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 43° Scattered Showers Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High near 50F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 50° Showers Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low near 45F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 45°
Precip: 50% 50% 40% 60%
Humidity: 53% -- 73% --
Barometer: 30.33 -- -- --
Dew Point: 30° -- -- --
Visibility: 6.21 -- -- --
Wind: 13mph ENE 20mph ENE 18mph ENE 19mph E
UV Index: 0 -- 2 --
Sunrise: 5:42 am 5:46 am 5:44 am 5:44 am
Sunset: 8:32 pm 8:31 pm 8:33 pm 8:33 pm