75F in ABIDJAN, COTE D' IVOIRE IVXX0001 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire
  • Tonight Mostly Cloudy 80° Precip 20%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 87° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Scattered Thunderstorms 79° Precip 60%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly cloudy. Low around 80F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. 88° Mostly Cloudy Mostly cloudy. Low around 80F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. 80° Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 87° Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered thunderstorms. Low 79F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 79°
Precip: 20% 20% 40% 60%
Humidity: 89% -- 88% --
Barometer: 29.88 -- -- --
Dew Point: 72° -- -- --
Visibility: 2.49 -- -- --
Wind: 22mph NE 11mph SW 13mph SW 12mph SW
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 6:08 am 6:07 am 6:07 am 6:07 am
Sunset: 6:21 pm 6:22 pm 6:22 pm 6:22 pm