73F in MERIDA, YN, MEXICO MXYN0117 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Merida, Mexico
  • Today Isolated Thunderstorms 98° Precip 30%
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 72° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 93° Precip 40%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Isolated Thunderstorms Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm this afternoon. High 98F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 98° Scattered Thunderstorms Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm this evening. Then partly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 72° Scattered Thunderstorms Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 93F. SE winds shifting to N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 93° Scattered Thunderstorms Isolated thunderstorms during the evening hours. Skies will become partly cloudy overnight. Low 73F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 73°
Precip: 30% 30% 40% 30%
Humidity: 88% -- 77% --
Barometer: 29.92 -- -- --
Dew Point: 70° -- -- --
Visibility: 5.00 -- -- --
Wind: 9mph E 8mph E 12mph ENE 11mph NNE
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 6:37 am 6:38 am 6:37 am 6:37 am
Sunset: 7:17 pm 7:18 pm 7:19 pm 7:19 pm