75F in JOHOR BAHRU, MALAYSIA MYXX0004 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 79° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 89° Precip 60%
  • Tomorrow night Thunderstorms 79° Precip 40%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 88° Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 79° Scattered Thunderstorms Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 89° Thunderstorms Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 79°
Precip: 40% 40% 60% 40%
Humidity: 100% -- 86% --
Barometer: 29.83 -- -- --
Dew Point: 75° -- -- --
Visibility: 4.97 -- -- --
Wind: 0mph CALM 4mph N 6mph ESE 5mph NNW
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 6:57 am 6:59 am 6:58 am 6:58 am
Sunset: 7:08 pm 7:08 pm 7:08 pm 7:08 pm