60F in QUEENSTOWN, NEW ZEALAND NZXX0035 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Queenstown, New Zealand
  • Today Showers 61° Precip 60%
  • Tonight Scattered Showers 48° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Showers 60° Precip 40%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Showers Steady light rain this morning. Showers continuing this afternoon. High 61F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 61° Scattered Showers Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 48° Showers Overcast with showers at times. High near 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 60° Showers Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. 48°
Precip: 60% 40% 40% 70%
Humidity: 57% -- 85% --
Barometer: - -- -- --
Dew Point: 45° -- -- --
Visibility: - -- -- --
Wind: 17mph NE 5mph NNW 4mph NW 4mph WNW
UV Index: - -- 2 --
Sunrise: 7:24 am 7:24 am 7:26 am 7:26 am
Sunset: 6:04 pm 6:04 pm 6:02 pm 6:02 pm