91F in GENERAL SANTOS, PHILIPPINES RPXX0010 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
General Santos, Philippines
  • Today Scattered Thunderstorms 91° Precip 40%
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 78° Precip 60%
  • Tomorrow Isolated Thunderstorms 93° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered thunderstorms. Heat index near 110F. High 91F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 91° Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered thunderstorms, especially during the evening. Low 78F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. 78° Isolated Thunderstorms Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. Heat index near 110F. High 93F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 93° Scattered Thunderstorms Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 78F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. 78°
Precip: 60% 60% 30% 60%
Humidity: 63% -- 87% --
Barometer: 29.83 -- -- --
Dew Point: 77° -- -- --
Visibility: 6.21 -- -- --
Wind: 7mph NE 3mph E 8mph SE 5mph SSE
UV Index: 14 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 5:25 am 5:30 am 5:29 am 5:29 am
Sunset: 5:45 pm 5:47 pm 5:47 pm 5:47 pm