73F in KIGALI, RWANDA RWXX0001 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Kigali, Rwanda
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 59° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 79° Precip 60%
  • Tomorrow night Scattered Thunderstorms 60° Precip 40%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Thunderstorms Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm this evening. Then partly cloudy. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 80° Scattered Thunderstorms Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm this evening. Then partly cloudy. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 59° Scattered Thunderstorms Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 79° Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 60°
Precip: 30% 30% 60% 40%
Humidity: 73% -- 92% --
Barometer: 30.18 -- -- --
Dew Point: 64° -- -- --
Visibility: 6.21 -- -- --
Wind: 8mph S 4mph WNW 7mph SE 3mph SW
UV Index: 9 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 5:57 am 5:56 am 5:56 am 5:56 am
Sunset: 6:00 pm 5:59 pm 5:59 pm 5:59 pm