82F in CUENCA, ECUADOR ecxx0001 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Cuenca, Ecuador
  • Today Showers 66° Precip 60%
  • Tonight Showers 47° Precip 60%
  • Tomorrow Showers 68° Precip 60%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Showers Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. 65° Showers Cloudy with showers. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. 47° Showers Overcast with rain showers at times. High 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. 68° Showers Overcast with rain showers at times. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 50°
Precip: 60% 60% 60% 40%
Humidity: 66% -- 91% --
Barometer: 29.83 -- -- --
Dew Point: 70° -- -- --
Visibility: 6.21 -- -- --
Wind: 3mph NNE 2mph N 5mph E 3mph NNE
UV Index: 5 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 6:16 am 6:14 am 6:14 am 6:14 am
Sunset: 6:19 pm 6:16 pm 6:16 pm 6:16 pm