50F in CUSCO, PERU pexx0008 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Cusco, Peru
  • Tonight Showers 43° Precip 50%
  • Tomorrow Showers 63° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Showers 43° Precip 60%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Showers Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. 60° Showers Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. 43° Showers Cloudy with showers. High 63F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 63° Showers Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. 43°
Precip: 50% 50% 40% 60%
Humidity: 76% -- 92% --
Barometer: 30.47 -- -- --
Dew Point: 43° -- -- --
Visibility: 6.21 -- -- --
Wind: 2mph VAR 3mph E 7mph NNE 4mph ENE
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 5:55 am 5:55 am 5:55 am 5:55 am
Sunset: 5:37 pm 5:37 pm 5:37 pm 5:37 pm