54F in , , SRXX0007 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Pristina, Serbia
  • Today Showers 63° Precip 60%
  • Tonight Scattered Showers 44° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Rain 60° Precip 90%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Showers Mostly cloudy with light rain this morning. High 63F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 63° Scattered Showers Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers after midnight. Low 44F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 44° Rain Rain. High near 60F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. 60° Rain Periods of rain. Low 48F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Rainfall near a half an inch. 48°
Precip: 60% 40% 90% 100%
Humidity: 88% -- 83% --
Barometer: 29.83 -- -- --
Dew Point: 50° -- -- --
Visibility: 3.73 -- -- --
Wind: 6mph NNW 7mph NNE 9mph E 6mph SW
UV Index: 0 -- 3 --
Sunrise: 5:38 am 5:39 am 5:38 am 5:38 am
Sunset: 7:28 pm 7:29 pm 7:30 pm 7:30 pm