56F in EMERYVILLE, CA, UNITED STATES 94662 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Emeryville, CA
  • Tonight Showers 53° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Showers 58° Precip 60%
  • Tomorrow night Partly Cloudy 47° Precip 20%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Showers Overcast with showers at times. Low 53F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 64° Showers Overcast with showers at times. Low 53F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 53° Showers Overcast with rain showers at times. Thunder possible. High 58F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 58° Partly Cloudy Partly cloudy skies. Slight chance of a shower through the evening. Low 47F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. 47°
Precip: 40% 40% 60% 20%
Humidity: 93% -- 75% --
Barometer: 30.01 -- -- --
Dew Point: 54° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 7mph WNW 10mph W 19mph W 16mph WNW
UV Index: 0 -- 7 --
Sunrise: 6:20 am 6:22 am 6:20 am 6:20 am
Sunset: 7:51 pm 7:53 pm 7:54 pm 7:54 pm