55F in OAKLAND, CA, UNITED STATES 94607 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Oakland, CA
  • Today Partly Cloudy 65° Precip 10%
  • Tonight Showers 53° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Rain 59° Precip 70%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Partly Cloudy Some sun this morning with increasing clouds this afternoon. High near 65F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. 65° Showers Overcast with showers at times. Low 53F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 53° Rain Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 59F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%. 59° Scattered Showers A few showers in the evening with clear skies overnight. Low 47F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 47°
Precip: 40% 40% 70% 30%
Humidity: 89% -- 70% --
Barometer: 30.09 -- -- --
Dew Point: 52° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 13mph W 14mph W 19mph W 16mph WNW
UV Index: 0 -- 7 --
Sunrise: 6:20 am 6:22 am 6:20 am 6:20 am
Sunset: 7:53 pm 7:53 pm 7:54 pm 7:54 pm