64F in SUNNYVALE, CA, UNITED STATES 94085 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Sunnyvale, CA
  • Today Mostly Cloudy 67°
  • Tonight Showers 52° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Showers 61° Precip 70%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Mostly Cloudy Considerable cloudiness. High 67F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. 67° Showers Cloudy with a few showers. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 52° Showers Overcast with rain showers at times. High 61F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. 61° Scattered Showers Showers in the evening, then clearing overnight. Low 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 46°
Precip: 30% 30% 70% 30%
Humidity: 56% -- 76% --
Barometer: 30.08 -- -- --
Dew Point: 48° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 10mph N 11mph WNW 16mph W 13mph NW
UV Index: 8 -- 7 --
Sunrise: 6:20 am 6:21 am 6:20 am 6:20 am
Sunset: 7:51 pm 7:52 pm 7:53 pm 7:53 pm