64F in DENVER, CO, UNITED STATES 80210 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Denver, CO
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 46° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Isolated Thunderstorms 72° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow night Scattered Showers 46° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered thunderstorms this evening with a few showers possible late. Low 46F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 65° Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered thunderstorms this evening with a few showers possible late. Low 46F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 46° Isolated Thunderstorms Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. High 72F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 72° Scattered Showers Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 46F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 46°
Precip: 40% 40% 30% 30%
Humidity: 37% -- 56% --
Barometer: 30.03 -- -- --
Dew Point: 37° -- -- --
Visibility: - -- -- --
Wind: 16mph E 10mph SSE 9mph NNW 9mph NW
UV Index: 2 -- 8 --
Sunrise: 6:14 am 6:16 am 6:15 am 6:15 am
Sunset: 7:38 pm 7:42 pm 7:43 pm 7:43 pm