59F in CARBONDALE, CO, UNITED STATES 81623 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Carbondale, CO
  • Tonight Showers 48° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 55° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Clear 36° Precip 10%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Showers Cloudy with a few showers. Low 48F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 72° Showers Cloudy with a few showers. Low 48F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 48° Scattered Thunderstorms A few showers early with isolated thunderstorms developing later in the day. High around 55F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 55° Clear Clear skies. Low 36F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. 36°
Precip: 30% 30% 40% 10%
Humidity: 27% -- 56% --
Barometer: 29.71 -- -- --
Dew Point: 25° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 20mph SW 15mph SW 15mph W 11mph WNW
UV Index: 0 -- 8 --
Sunrise: 6:18 am 6:22 am 6:20 am 6:20 am
Sunset: 7:51 pm 7:54 pm 7:54 pm 7:54 pm