70F in KAAAWA, HI, UNITED STATES 96730 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Kaaawa, HI
  • Tonight Scattered Showers 72° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Showers 78° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Showers 72° Precip 50%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Showers Variable clouds with scattered showers. Low 72F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 79° Scattered Showers Variable clouds with scattered showers. Low 72F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 72° Showers A few scattered showers early. A better chance of showers in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 78° Showers Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 72F. Winds ENE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 72°
Precip: 30% 30% 40% 50%
Humidity: 78% -- 80% --
Barometer: 30.12 -- -- --
Dew Point: 63° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 2mph E 18mph ENE 19mph ENE 20mph ENE
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 6:05 am 6:05 am 6:05 am 6:05 am
Sunset: 6:53 pm 6:53 pm 6:54 pm 6:54 pm