73F in KILAUEA, HI, UNITED STATES 96754 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Kilauea, HI
  • Today Scattered Showers 77° Precip 40%
  • Tonight Scattered Showers 67° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Showers 75° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Showers Variable clouds with a chance of showers. High 77F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 77° Scattered Showers Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Low 67F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 67° Scattered Showers Variable clouds with a chance of showers. High around 75F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 75° Scattered Showers Variable clouds with a chance of showers. Low 68F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 68°
Precip: 40% 30% 30% 30%
Humidity: 88% -- 86% --
Barometer: 30.12 -- -- --
Dew Point: 70° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 17mph NE 16mph ENE 16mph ENE 16mph ENE
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 6:16 am 6:15 am 6:14 am 6:14 am
Sunset: 6:58 pm 6:59 pm 6:59 pm 6:59 pm