71F in KOLOA, HI, UNITED STATES 96756 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Koloa, HI
  • Tonight Scattered Showers 72° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Showers 79° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Scattered Showers 71° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Showers Variable clouds with scattered showers. Low 72F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 77° Scattered Showers Variable clouds with scattered showers. Low 72F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 72° Showers Scattered showers in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with a better chance of showers. High 79F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 79° Scattered Showers Variable clouds with a chance of showers. Low 71F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 71°
Precip: 30% 30% 40% 30%
Humidity: 61% -- 83% --
Barometer: 30.10 -- -- --
Dew Point: 57° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 0mph CALM 18mph NE 17mph NE 19mph NE
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 6:14 am 6:12 am 6:11 am 6:11 am
Sunset: 7:02 pm 7:00 pm 7:00 pm 7:00 pm