32F in CHALLIS, ID, UNITED STATES 83226 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Challis, ID
  • Today Scattered Thunderstorms 50° Precip 30%
  • Tonight Rain and Snow 31° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Showers 56° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Thunderstorms Windy. A few showers early, then isolated thunderstorms developing for the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 50° Rain and Snow Rain showers early with precipitation turning to a mixture of rain and snow overnight. Low 31F. SSW winds at 10 to 20 mph, diminishing to 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%. 31° Showers Cloudy with a few showers. High 56F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 56° Showers Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low near 35F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 35°
Precip: 40% 40% 30% 50%
Humidity: 44% -- 60% --
Barometer: 29.86 -- -- --
Dew Point: 12° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 6mph NNW 16mph SSW 13mph SW 10mph S
UV Index: 0 -- 4 --
Sunrise: 6:42 am 6:39 am 6:38 am 6:38 am
Sunset: 8:27 pm 8:32 pm 8:33 pm 8:33 pm