40F in BURBANK, IL, UNITED STATES 60459 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Burbank, IL
  • Today Scattered Showers 66° Precip 30%
  • Tonight Rain 49° Precip 70%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Showers 70° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Cloudy A few showers this morning with overcast skies during the afternoon hours. High 66F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 52° Rain Rain likely. Low 49F. SSE winds shifting to NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a half an inch. 49° Scattered Showers Showers in the morning, then clearing with ample sunshine in the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 70° Mostly Clear Mostly clear. Low around 40F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. 40°
Precip: 20% 70% 30% 10%
Humidity: 78% -- 61% --
Barometer: 30.06 -- -- --
Dew Point: 34° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 12mph NE 16mph SW 18mph WNW 14mph WNW
UV Index: 0 -- 7 --
Sunrise: 5:57 am 5:58 am 5:56 am 5:56 am
Sunset: 7:40 pm 7:42 pm 7:43 pm 7:43 pm