43F in EAST CHICAGO, IN, UNITED STATES 46312 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
East Chicago, IN
  • Today Scattered Showers 65° Precip 30%
  • Tonight Rain 48° Precip 70%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Showers 64° Precip 50%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Showers Showers this morning then remaining overcast and windy during the afternoon hours. High near 65F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 65° Rain Showers this evening, becoming a steady rain overnight. Low 48F. SE winds shifting to NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a half an inch. 48° Scattered Showers Showers in the morning, then clearing with ample sunshine in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 64° Mostly Clear Partly cloudy. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. 42°
Precip: 70% 70% 50% 20%
Humidity: 74% -- 61% --
Barometer: 30.04 -- -- --
Dew Point: 35° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 7mph E 18mph SW 17mph WNW 16mph WNW
UV Index: 0 -- 7 --
Sunrise: 5:55 am 5:56 am 5:55 am 5:55 am
Sunset: 7:40 pm 7:40 pm 7:41 pm 7:41 pm