49F in BOYNE CITY, MI, UNITED STATES 49712 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Boyne City, MI
  • Tonight Showers 46° Precip 60%
  • Tomorrow Showers 61° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Scattered Showers 34° Precip 40%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Showers Rain showers early becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. 59° Showers Rain showers early becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. 46° Showers Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Thunder possible. High 61F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 61° Scattered Showers A few showers early with overcast skies late. Low 34F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 34°
Precip: 60% 60% 40% 40%
Humidity: 72% -- 90% --
Barometer: 30.13 -- -- --
Dew Point: 40° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 8mph WNW 5mph S 7mph SSW 14mph NW
UV Index: 3 -- 3 --
Sunrise: 6:46 am 6:46 am 6:45 am 6:45 am
Sunset: 8:32 pm 8:32 pm 8:33 pm 8:33 pm