39F in ALEXANDRIA, MN, UNITED STATES 56308 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Alexandria, MN
  • Today Rain 49° Precip 70%
  • Tonight Scattered Showers 36° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Partly Cloudy 60° Precip 20%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Rain Rain showers early will evolve into a more steady rain for the afternoon. High 49F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. 49° Scattered Showers A shower or two possible this evening with partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 36F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 36° Partly Cloudy Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 60F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. 60° Mostly Clear Mostly clear skies. Low around 35F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. 35°
Precip: 70% 30% 20% 10%
Humidity: 87% -- 75% --
Barometer: 29.79 -- -- --
Dew Point: 36° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 7mph E 8mph WSW 12mph NW 13mph E
UV Index: 0 -- 6 --
Sunrise: 6:16 am 6:20 am 6:18 am 6:18 am
Sunset: 8:17 pm 8:20 pm 8:21 pm 8:21 pm