34F in CARLTON, MN, UNITED STATES 55718 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Carlton, MN
  • Today Rain 36° Precip 70%
  • Tonight Rain and Snow 32° Precip 70%
  • Tomorrow Rain and Snow 50° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Rain Rain likely. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. 36° Rain and Snow Rain and snow this evening will become intermittent overnight. Low 32F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 70%. 32° Rain and Snow Rain and snow showers in the morning. A shower or two in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy. High around 50F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 50° Partly Cloudy Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 28F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. 28°
Precip: 70% 70% 30% 10%
Humidity: 98% -- 80% --
Barometer: 29.90 -- -- --
Dew Point: 33° -- -- --
Visibility: 5.00 -- -- --
Wind: 10mph ENE 9mph NNW 13mph NNW 9mph ENE
UV Index: 1 -- 4 --
Sunrise: 6:03 am 6:07 am 6:05 am 6:05 am
Sunset: 8:06 pm 8:10 pm 8:12 pm 8:12 pm