78F in KANSAS CITY, MO, UNITED STATES 64101 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Kansas City, MO
  • Today Mostly Cloudy 79° Precip 10%
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 59° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Showers 74° Precip 60%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly cloudy. High 79F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. 79° Scattered Thunderstorms Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Low 59F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 59° Showers Showers and a few thunderstorms likely. High 74F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 74° Partly Cloudy Partly cloudy skies. Low 47F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. 47°
Precip: 40% 40% 60% 20%
Humidity: 40% -- 60% --
Barometer: 30.06 -- -- --
Dew Point: 52° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 14mph S 11mph S 11mph WNW 10mph N
UV Index: 7 -- 5 --
Sunrise: 6:33 am 6:34 am 6:33 am 6:33 am
Sunset: 8:00 pm 8:01 pm 8:02 pm 8:02 pm