41F in SANFORD, NC, UNITED STATES 27332 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Sanford, NC
  • Today Mostly Cloudy 64° Precip 10%
  • Tonight Rain 46° Precip 80%
  • Tomorrow Rain 57° Precip 70%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Mostly Cloudy More clouds than sun. High 64F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. 64° Rain Showers this evening, becoming a steady rain overnight. Low 46F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch. 46° Rain Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a half an inch. 57° Scattered Showers A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 46F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 46°
Precip: 80% 80% 70% 30%
Humidity: 76% -- 78% --
Barometer: 30.40 -- -- --
Dew Point: 34° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 0mph CALM 11mph NE 13mph NE 12mph NE
UV Index: 0 -- 2 --
Sunrise: 6:40 am 6:40 am 6:39 am 6:39 am
Sunset: 7:51 pm 7:52 pm 7:53 pm 7:53 pm