50F in GARRISON, ND, UNITED STATES 58540 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Garrison, ND
Wind Advisory Read More
  • Today Showers 54° Precip 70%
  • Tonight Scattered Showers 33° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Mostly Sunny 59° Precip 10%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Showers Windy with light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers for the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 54F. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 70%. 54° Scattered Showers A few showers early, then clear overnight. Low 33F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 33° Mostly Sunny Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 59F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. 59° Partly Cloudy A few clouds. Low 34F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. 34°
Precip: 70% 30% 10% 10%
Humidity: 62% -- 68% --
Barometer: 29.54 -- -- --
Dew Point: 37° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 21mph ESE 17mph WSW 17mph W 15mph W
UV Index: 1 -- 6 --
Sunrise: 6:42 am 6:42 am 6:40 am 6:40 am
Sunset: 8:44 pm 8:47 pm 8:48 pm 8:48 pm