58F in MINDEN, NE, UNITED STATES 68959 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Minden, NE
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 54° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 71° Precip 60%
  • Tomorrow night Scattered Thunderstorms 51° Precip 50%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Thunderstorms Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. Low 54F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 74° Scattered Thunderstorms Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. Low 54F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 54° Scattered Thunderstorms A few showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 71° Scattered Thunderstorms Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 51F. SE winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 51°
Precip: 40% 40% 60% 50%
Humidity: 75% -- 91% --
Barometer: 29.96 -- -- --
Dew Point: 50° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 7mph N 8mph ENE 10mph SE 16mph NE
UV Index: 0 -- 5 --
Sunrise: 6:52 am 6:51 am 6:50 am 6:50 am
Sunset: 8:19 pm 8:19 pm 8:20 pm 8:20 pm