34F in WOOD RIDGE, NJ, UNITED STATES 07075 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Wood Ridge, NJ
  • Today Sunny 65°
  • Tonight Mostly Clear 45° Precip 10%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Showers 72° Precip 60%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Sunny Sunny. High near 65F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. 65° Mostly Clear Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 45F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. 45° Scattered Showers Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 72° Scattered Showers A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 48F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 48°
Precip: 10% 10% 60% 40%
Humidity: 82% -- 67% --
Barometer: 30.25 -- -- --
Dew Point: 29° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 0mph CALM 7mph S 11mph S 13mph W
UV Index: 0 -- 4 --
Sunrise: 6:08 am 6:08 am 6:07 am 6:07 am
Sunset: 7:40 pm 7:42 pm 7:43 pm 7:43 pm