70F in OKLAHOMA CITY, OK, UNITED STATES 73115 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Oklahoma City, OK
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 59° Precip 60%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 77° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Scattered Thunderstorms 52° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Thunderstorms Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 59F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 74° Scattered Thunderstorms Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 59F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 59° Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 77° Scattered Thunderstorms Isolated thunderstorms in the evening. Clear skies overnight. Low 52F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 52°
Precip: 60% 60% 40% 30%
Humidity: 60% -- 77% --
Barometer: 30.07 -- -- --
Dew Point: 55° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 17mph S 13mph S 9mph W 9mph N
UV Index: 1 -- 6 --
Sunrise: 6:50 am 6:51 am 6:49 am 6:49 am
Sunset: 8:04 pm 8:07 pm 8:07 pm 8:07 pm