65F in DURANT, OK, UNITED STATES 74701 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Durant, OK
  • Today Scattered Thunderstorms 78° Precip 60%
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 57° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Sunny 81°

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Thunderstorms Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 78F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 78° Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered thunderstorms early. Skies will become mostly clear late. A few storms may be severe. Low 57F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 57° Sunny Mainly sunny. High 81F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. 81° Clear Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. 53°
Precip: 60% 40% 0% 0%
Humidity: 83% -- 69% --
Barometer: 30.01 -- -- --
Dew Point: 59° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 13mph S 8mph NNW 11mph NNE 6mph E
UV Index: 0 -- 9 --
Sunrise: 6:48 am 6:47 am 6:46 am 6:46 am
Sunset: 8:02 pm 8:01 pm 8:02 pm 8:02 pm