61F in GUYMON, OK, UNITED STATES 73942 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Guymon, OK
  • Today Isolated Thunderstorms 80° Precip 30%
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 52° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 78° Precip 40%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Isolated Thunderstorms Windy with isolated thunderstorms developing. Warm. High around 80F. Winds SSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 80° Scattered Thunderstorms Windy early...partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 52° Scattered Thunderstorms Mostly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 78F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 78° Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the evening. Low 51F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 51°
Precip: 30% 30% 40% 40%
Humidity: 59% -- 66% --
Barometer: 30.02 -- -- --
Dew Point: 46° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 24mph S 23mph SSW 10mph WSW 10mph WNW
UV Index: 1 -- 7 --
Sunrise: 7:03 am 7:07 am 7:05 am 7:05 am
Sunset: 8:21 pm 8:24 pm 8:25 pm 8:25 pm